Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008- NEW BEGININGS

I don’t do New Years Resolutions so to say but I have set goals for myself. Have you? Are there things that you want to improve in your life but you keep putting them off? I know I do. Well I figured that if everyone on the net knew my goals I will be held accountability. People will send me emails asking how I am doing keeping my goals.




So here they are:


In 2008 I will:

  • Get out of debt

  • Start working out

  • Keep up with my house

  • Maintain a filing system

  • Get rid of all of the paper that needs to be shredded

  • Lose weight - At least 30 lbs

  • Have a 4.0 average in school

  • Listen more

  • Talk Less

  • Drink more water

  • Take my vitamins

  • Get at least 6 inches of hair growth

  • Improve my look - Becoming that Girl

That’s all I can think of right now. I know that it sounds a lot but I know that this is a way of life and that all of this will take time.

I will be posting about each of these separately so please be sure to come back and keep reading. If anybody has any tips on doing any of my goals feel free to write me. I will take any tips given.

What are your goals. I would love to know!!!!


Until next time - HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU

No comments: